Friday, July 25, 2008

Here we go!

Ok, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here, but I'll figure it out as I go along. This blog will be about my son Palmer Oneal Edge and Jeff and I. So all family and friends can see what we are up to, and watch Palmer grow. I'm sure this blog will grow as I learn how to use it.

Welcome to the wild world of the Edge family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! those a really good pictures he is sooo cute.Thanks for sending me this i will keep a check to see more of that sweet little man.


Mary

Anonymous said...

Son, I am doing this for you. I hope you continue writing this blog late into your life. I will start it out for you, but as you get to the age where you can write in it yourself, I wish you to continue for many, many years.

I love so much....

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Next thing you know, he will be learning how to drive!

Great pictures.......Bobaloo