Friday, July 25, 2008

Catching up- the 1st six months

Ok, yes I should have started this while I was pregnant or even when he was just born. But I guess it's better late than never. I am going to post a picture of Palmer for his first six months to 'catch up'. So here we go.....

Here I am pregnant with Palmer in Nov., I guess I'm about 6 months along. Not the best picture, but couldn't find anymore (I didn't take a whole lot while pregnant)......



Palmer sonogram photo....

Palmer just born (ok I cheated a little, he is a few days old here, I just don't like to see him hooked up to all those machines).....

1st day home, about 2 weeks old...


Month One....
Month Two...


Month Three.....


Month Four.......

Month Five.......




Month Six........

In Hilton Head Island, SC when he turned 5 months old....
In Fernandina Beach, FL when he turned 6 months old......

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! He's a cutie!