First I wanted to say sorry for the lack of post for the past month. My camera has been in repair and I just got it back this weekend. So hope to get back on track now.
We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Palmer has been in swim with Ms. Julie Bragg, and he is in the 5 & 6 year old class. He is by far the youngest one. But he is doing GREAT! Daddy got our new pool set up, so we will have a fun wet summer ahead of us. It's so hard to believe Palmer will soon be a Hubbard Tiger, I got him into pre K and he is so excited. Oh, and how can I forget, we moved into the new house, and the boys LOVE their new house. It's been a great change for us, and I'm loving living here.
My sweet silly boys
Checking out their new yard ornament by the pool..guess who bought that?
Looks just about ready...
He loves his Spiderman 'surf board'
A turtle came to the porch to visit with us. Palmer wanted to keep it, but we told him he lived in the wild. Palmer wanted him to live in his home in our yard. But told the turtle to come back and visit us.

















No comments:
Post a Comment