Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hilton Head Island 2010

We went to Hilton Head Island with my family this year on June 8th - 11th. Palmer had a great time playing with his cousins Anson and Griffin. This was Palmer's 3rd time in Hilton Head, but this year I really think he made some memories. One of the neatest things he did was go out on the boat with Papa and see dolphins up close.

Palmer in the ocean, he loved the waves
Papa and Palmer taking on high tide
Feeling the breeze and jumping waves
Anson just loved playing with Palmer, the two of them had a blast together. I think Palmer really looked up to his big cousin
Mama and Palmer waiting on the fireworks show (that never happen). Note: that is not a pacifier, it is a ring pop that his cousin Anson bought him with his own money, how sweet was that!
Look at that handsome man at dinner
Papa, Palmer, Cici and Colton at dinner at Steamers
On the boat looking for dolphins
"Palmer, Palmer what do you see?" "I see a Dolphin looking at me"....he like to call them a 'big fish'. Look how close to the boat he came.
And we could not have made it on this trip without our good friend 'Ms' Melissa. Thank you so much, I could not have done it without you.
On the boat videos:

No comments: