Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another visit with Santa, and a puppet show

Cici took Palmer and I to Idle Hour Country Club today to do the annual visit with Santa day. We had so much fun. Palmer got to visit with Santa of course, but we also got to see a great puppet show which Palmer loved, and had lunch with Cici. What fun!

Another visit with Santa
Thanks for the wacky ball Santa
Yummy Cookies
Cici and Palmer watching the puppet show

3 comments:

Carol and Harry said...

Great -- I know Cici had as good or better time than Palmer and he was having a ball!!! Sooo sweet!

Carol and Harry said...

I was just looking back over Palmer's year -- I want to come back in my next life and be Palmer -- what fun and memories!!

Krista and Seth said...

What great Christmas memories I see in these photos. Not to mention it looks like Cici had a blast with little man!!