Palmer is starting to really say a lot of words. I've tried to get him on video, but he always gets quite when I turn it on. It amazes me how he is picking up so many words lately. It almost seems like a word a day. I can't list them all out, but he does know all our dogs by name, and he can point to a lot of pictures and say what it is. He is also getting good at 'what does....say'. Just yesterday I said what does a train say and he goes "choo choo". So cute.
Below is a picture I took for another one of our projects for our photography group. The project was to take a picture of 'window light'. As you can see Palmer made for a great subject. The title of the photo is 'Wishing to go outside'.
No comments:
Post a Comment