Sunday, October 26, 2008

Friends Near and Far

Palmer has friends all over the country and world! I would like to introduce some of them.


This is Maddox, he lives in Macon. He is the same age as Palmer. You may recognize him from the 'Playdate' post from a few weeks back.



Here is Palmer's cousins from Virginia, twins Mary and Sophie. They just turned 1 year. They got to meet each other not too long ago.


Here is little Nate, he just turned 4 months, he lives in California.

And last but certainly not least is baby 'Ten Ten'. He was just born this week, and lives in Germany.

I look forward to Palmer being able to meet all his friends from around the country and world. It's pretty neat that he has so many friends in so many places. I guess he will want to travel when he gets older. But will most likely be email buddies first. I guess we need him talking first...one step at a time.

1 comment:

Horanyi Family said...

Happy Halloween! I was just posting to our blog and thought I'd visit Palmer - looking good! Hey - those girls on there are cute too.