Grandma, Cici and I all attended this photo shoot. We then went and ate lunch at Cheddar's where Palmer slept most of the time, he was all tuckered out from all those poses. We had a great time together spending the day with our little man.
Susan, I just saw your blog for the first time! It's so fun to see Palmer! Cute pics. It's amazing how much he's grown since he was born. I am saying the same thing out little Nate too, he's growing so fast. Kelly Kindrachuk
6 comments:
Great pics Susan! He is adorable!
How adorable!!
He is as cute as ever!
You are such a hansome little man!
I love you!
Dad
Grandma, Cici and I all attended this photo shoot. We then went and ate lunch at Cheddar's where Palmer slept most of the time, he was all tuckered out from all those poses. We had a great time together spending the day with our little man.
Love,
Mom
Susan,
I just saw your blog for the first time! It's so fun to see Palmer!
Cute pics. It's amazing how much he's grown since he was born. I am saying the same thing out little Nate too, he's growing so fast.
Kelly Kindrachuk
Post a Comment